Quick & Easy Sesame Spinach
Here is one quick and easy for you. Perfect to serve by the main dish. Here is how can make it in blink.
Wash, cut and toss in a pan. Isn’t it quick easy simple and nutritious. Make it anytime
Write a review
- 500 grams spinach
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp sesame seeds
- 4-5 finely chopped garlic
- 1tsp vinegar (optional)
- Clean and chop spinach.
- If you prefer, microwave it for two minutes so that its cooked for a minute.
- Heat oil and add sesame seeds. When seeds start to splutter add garlic and spinach. Give it a good mix.
- After 2-3 minutes add vinegar.
- Let it cook for another 5 minutes and spinach is done.
Pepper Garlic Kitchen https://www.peppergarlickitchen.com/