Here is one quick and easy for you. Perfect to serve by the main dish. Here is how can make it in blink.
Wash, cut and toss in a pan. Isn’t it quick easy simple and nutritious. Make it anytime
Write a review
- 500 grams spinach
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp sesame seeds
- 4-5 finely chopped garlic
- 1tsp vinegar (optional)
- Clean and chop spinach.
- If you prefer, microwave it for two minutes so that its cooked for a minute.
- Heat oil and add sesame seeds. When seeds start to splutter add garlic and spinach. Give it a good mix.
- After 2-3 minutes add vinegar.
- Let it cook for another 5 minutes and spinach is done.
Pepper Garlic Kitchen https://www.peppergarlickitchen.com/