Since I have started blogging, some part of my mind always keeps working on permutation and combinations of what to cook, how to cook and when to cook. I have never loved doing anything else in my life like this. The more I cook the more it makes me happy. So what do happy people do; they bake muffins :), don’t they?
After my friend Neetu baked the marvelous Neetz’ marble cake, if you remember, I knew muffins were next I thing I was gonna bake.
Who does not love these beautiful delicious little wonders!!! I am sure muffins are much easier to make than cakes. They also give you room to play with ingredients and customize as you like. I have been thinking of making muesli muffins for long.
Ok, so getting back to muffins. It’s no rocket science, pretty simple, Muesli it was and I love chocolate, so it had to be. So lets get started with muffins:
In a preheated oven at 200’C bake for 15 minutes. When the toothpick comes out clean, muffins are ready.
Evening, cup of tea and soft chocolaty muffins!!! Life’s good.
- All-purpose flour – 300 gms
- Muesli - 100 gms
- Granulated Sugar – 170 gms
- Baking powder – 2 teaspoons
- Baking Soda – 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla Essence – 1 teaspoon
- Choclate chip – 50 gms
- Yoghurt – 300 ml
- Milk – 100 ml
- Eggs – 2
- Butter – 2 tablespoon (optional)
- Muesli – 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate sprinkle – 1 tablespoon
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients; flour, muesli, baking powder, baking soda, choclate chips and sugar and keep aside.
- Mix butter in milk and heat it just enough that butter melts in milk. I microwaved it for 30 seconds. In a bowl mix yogurt and milk with butter. Add eggs and mix with hand mixer till it has good consistency.
- Now pour the liquid ingredients on dry ones. Add vanilla essence and mix it well. The batter is ready.
- Line the cupcake tray with muffin cups and fill 80% of the cups. Sprinkle muesli and chocolate sprinkle on top.
- In a preheated oven at 200’C bake for 15 minutes. When the toothpick comes out clean, muffins are ready.
- Evening, cup of tea and soft chocolaty muffins!!! Life’s good.