Think of breakfast and mostly eggs your first choice. I so love eggs that I can have them in any meals. In any form boiled, scrambled, baked, curry they taste equally delicious. What I love most about eggs is that you can never go wrong with these wonderful ovals and they deleciously go with everything.
I got to know in the morning that I don’t have to go to work today :), working from home though :(. Still, thats a relief.Why not make some good breakfast then. I have my favourites, eggs 🙂 and salami and there is some spinach which is crying out loud to be cooked.
So let’s bake some eggs for breakfast. You so gonna love these!!!
Doesn’t it look gorgeous!!!! Baked egg on bed on salami and spinach. Isnt this easy peasy. You can use your leftover bread and vegetables. Totally customizable you can bake cup of eggs of your choice.
- Eggs – 2
- Bread – 1 slice
- Salami- i used 1 slice, you can use more
- Spinach – as much you like
- Onion – ½
- Green chili – little bit (You can skip if you don’t want spicy)
- Tomato – ½
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Cheese – 2 tbsp (Use more if you like it cheesy)
- Salt, pepper or whatever herbs you like with your eggs
- Finely chop Onions, chilly and tomatoes.
- In a pan, heat 1 table spoon of olive oil and heat some butter into it. Sautee onions and chilly. When onions start to turn golden brown, add tomatoes, sautee for 1 minute. Now add chopped spinach.
- You can also pre boil spinach, if you dnt like raw taste of it. I microwaved it for 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper. You can also heat salami
- Now cut a slice of bread so that it fits in your baking cup. I slightly buttered my slice of bread. Add salami over it. Now add sautéed vegetable. Add some cheese. Break two eggs on top of it. Add a pinch of salt and red chili powder over eggs. You can use any herb that you like. Sprinkle some more cheese on top of it.
- In a preheated oven at 180’c bake the eggs for 15-20 minutes. Depends, how flowing you like your eggs.
- Ahh delecious!!!.Now I can get back to some work.